SSG Funding Principle
SSI is a CET Centre that offers Workforce Skills Qualifications (WSQ) and non-WSQ courses at subsidised rates. Both Singaporeans and PRs are eligible for course subsidies. Employers can also tap on absentee payroll support funding for employer-sponsored training.
SkillsFuture Course Fee Funding
For more information on SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG) Course Fee Funding, click here .
If you are a volunteer, you can qualify for the SSG Funding Scheme for Training of Organisation-Sponsored Volunteers as long as you and your organisation fulfil all of the eligibility criteria stated below. Volunteers who are not Singaporeans, PRs or LTVP+ holders can apply directly to VCF for funding.
1. Be a Singapore citizen, PR or LTVP+ holder /or,
2. Satisfy the minimum legal age for working in Singapore as stated by the Employment Act and in accordance with the Employment Regulations enforced by MOM.
3. Be nominated by the Community and Social Services (CSS) Organisation they volunteer in.
4. Have been volunteering with an eligible CSS organisation for at least three months on a regular 1 basis or,
5. Have been accepted as a Board member of a CSS organisation with a commitment to serve at least one full term.
|Community and Social Service Organisations
1. Be a National Council of Social Service (NCSS) member organisation, registered charity, Institute of Public Character (IPC), MSF funded agency or provide any of the services stated below.
- Children, Youth and Family Services.
- Rehabilitation services.
- Senior services.
- Disability services.
- Community mental health services.
2. Have participated in SkillsFuture Singapore’s (SSG) tracking and outcomes surveys; and,
3. Attain at least one CSS WSQ SOA.
1The definition of “regular basis” is subjective and differs according to the organisation. It can depend on the type of service and set-up. Volunteering commitments would be considered as regular if the volunteer serves for at least 4 hours a month for a minimum 3 month period.
Employers sponsoring employees who are Singapore Citizens or Permanent Residents can apply for Absentee Payroll Funding.
For more information on Absentee Payroll, please click here .
Workfare Skills Support (WSS)
For more information on the WSS for individuals, click here.
Enhanced Training Support for SMEs (ETS)
For more information on Enhanced Training Support for SMEs (ETS), click here.
SkillsFuture Mid-career Enhanced Subsidy
For more information on SkillsFuture Mid-career Enhanced Subsidy, click here.